Forex Today: Majors fluctuate in familiar ranges as risk mood improves

Started by OZER, Dec 21, 2021, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok, the dude talking about hamster coin hasnt got the slightest clue as to whats happening here. Eth replacing Bitcoin is like saying that a car could replace a washing machine.  And then he goes on to complain about coorperations, banks, and wall street making money off of this, of course he is right, they are and will continue to just like they did with everything else. Of course he does not mention the many lives that were changed for the better due to the tech, many of which had next to nothing before they found crypto, and the many that will be change simply because of the access they will gain to the global financial system of the future. There will always be those who seek to capitalize on anything they can.  And then he complains about fees, yea coinbase might be a bit expensive, but the crypto exchanges are just a small part of the over all industry, and I don't think he has the slightest clue as to what this industry is. The exchange is simply an on ramp, once you are on, and move off exchange, there are no more third parties to deal with. The fees you pay on the blockchains go to the ones who support the networks, which is a widely diversified population as opposed to a few CEOs or bankers or wall street elites. This industry provides opportunity for anyone and everyone who decides to come in.  And no, it will not ruin the dollar, there are many reasons why this tech could help boost the dollar in the years to come. If the dollar fails, the most likely reason for this will be the goverment itself. The United States needs to get ahead and stay ahead in the crypto industry if it is going to keep its place, its monetary dominance in the world.

Shame. The congress knows nothing more than your typical no coiners

It's supply and demand; demand is high and supplies are low. Get the supply situation fixed and things will improve.

One thing is clear, California politicians are a mess and embarrassment.

Mr brooks was definitely needed person in clarity and was instrumental for this hearing

Inflation is caused by 3 things:  1)  increasing demand (the US has been constantly printing money, check) 2)  Supply shortages (US is in a trade war with China causing shortages, check) 3)  increasing business overhead costs (minimum wages, costs of material, and corporate taxes are increasing the costs of running a business, check)  As long as nothing is changed from the above then expect inflation to keep rising.

IT'S AN UNFORTUNATE REALITY, BUT THAT'S WHAT WE DO AS INVESTORS. Couldn't have been said any better. You just have to listen.

Crypto market is becoming more appealing to investors seeking low-correlation assets that diversify portfolios, with no doubt in mind that we are  going bull with little signs of stopping. I'd say it's out rightly wrong to just sit back hold and wait maybe incur some losses along the line, that's a wrong mindset for an investor because as an investor finding ways to always increase and stack up more coins thereby making profits should be the way of life, even experienced traders are in a doubt to take long or short position, The conditions of this bull market are unlike anything we have ever seen. I got this tips first hand from Ethan Wilbert he is always a step ahead of other traders, he fully monitored all my trades to avoid me making mistakes and losing my money. My earnings has increased drastically from 2.1Bitcoin to 17.7Bitcoin in just 3 months and 2 weeks. I've got full confidence in he's trade abilities. it's advisable for every investor to take advantage of he's strategy , Ethan can be reached on @ [ @Tutorwilberts]

They keep printing money so that the inflation will skyrocket. That is the best tax to common people.

"Five Signs That Apple Is A Bubble - Forbes"  - April 23, 2012

lmao... yeah... everybody sitting around the office with graduate degrees with no1 to do their work for them

<<<<<Stick with ETH, SHIBA, DOGE and BTC as much as you can guys, just remember where it's going and don't be put off by short term fluctuations and don't facilitate this dream into becoming a nightmare. Bitcoin has seen some incredible strength throughout the past couple of days, with the confluence of a strong market structure and an undercurrent of positive developments both helping to drive it higher. This strength has led it to $64k plus   which is proving to be a crucial resistance level for the cryptocurrency. Bulls have been attempting to surmount this level for weeks now, but each break above this level has been met with significant selling pressure that slows its ascent, with the price of crypto assets picking up the pace accumulating and stacking up more coins in your portfolio should be your first priority as an investor, DCA is good but quite expensive which is why I prefer trading my assets and accumulating my profits. I'm not an expert trader what I do is I copy the trade signals of Mr. Brandon Traister and implement them in my own trades, Mr. Brandon Traister is an expert trader and his trade signals has a high accuracy ratio because I was only able to make 11btc with signals provided by Brandon Traister. Brandon Traister can reach him Telegram @brandontraister   What'sapp447418362983