GOLD (XAUUSD): Potential (LONG) 03x0

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dec 12, 2021, 01:12 AM Last Edit: Dec 12, 2021, 03:16 AM by OZER
Hey traders,

Gold remains very weak and indecisive.
The price is coiling above a daily key level.

Analyzing the intraday perspective,
I spotted an expanding wedge pattern on 6H time frame.
Its bullish breakout will be a strong bullish signal.
Then the price will most likely reach 1810 level.

In case of a bearish breakout of a blue zone on a daily,
bearish continuation will be expected.

Are you bullish or bearish on gold?
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Thanks so much for your concise, easy to understand s! never boring, interesting and straight to the point. Only been trading for a few months and very much appreciate your content.

Hi , I've been watching your absolutely valuable s, they are brilliant and you are a great teacher. I would love to see a  from you about penny stocks; what you think about PS and how you would trade them. Best wishes and keep on rocking! A fan from Germany

Pwedi mang hingi nang kopya nang module mo?

What period should i set on the ATR?

Love how you explain things awesome job

Your s serves that knowledge for free that others serve it for thousands of dollars.you are great sir

Hello my friend. Can you make a  on how you find stocks or currency to trade? Do you use any scanners and what parameters do you put in search?

daily signals properly guided by a pro trader known as Wells Carlton. During my first 5 weeks with Wells daily signals and guides i was able to grow my portfolio from 1.1BTC to 6.2BTC which you will agree is a good profits. Nevertheless, i always tell people not to just hold and wait for bitcoin to skyrocket, instead get involved in * day trading* and grow the little you hold. Wells can be reach via WhatsApp : Email: [email protected]  WhatsApp:  +1 425 354 5351 for inquiries into profitable trading systems.Awesome and very insightful updates  Well making money via online investment and trading has been one of my major source of income for over 2 years now and no doubt cryptocurrency has gain so much ground when it comes to digital investment mostly bitcoin trading .... However, have been able to record massive wins and success so far because i got involved in day trading with the right strategy

Excellent. Best stuff on  in my humble opinion. Sir, do you have any s on Binary options trading or which all technique and strategies are best suited for binary options considering wuck turnaround and short trading cycles

2021...You are a awesome teacher.29Just subscribed....11

Thank you so much, finally understood what the patterns mean, not just what they are