GBPJPY TIME TO SELL|SHORT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thanks a lot  for sharing this!

can please help me ........how to draw those boxes plz

I have blown multiple accounts and recently I about to blown another account, the painful among all is that it is a investment money and I don't know how to pay back, pls help me bro

Trey trades watched your s and so shall I.

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

You are simple the best when it comes to explaining things.

Refreshingly straight forward and useful! Thanks!

Teach me the ways of the trade, Obi Wan

ing with a topnotch trend analyst and expert trader like Mr Leeroy Walker has brought nothing but joy to my soul. Mr leeroy knows the market in and out, with him handling my trades,I've been making nothing but daily profits. Thank you so much Sir

This is gonna help me trade I just started and Ive learned so much from just 2 s of yours

n is the man! Wow just brilliant!

they are until 3 days ago buddy... TA was and is completely useless when the whales come out to play... but hopefully the market gets back to the fundamentals of crypto