AUDCAD: Potential Ascending Channel

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you bro, you explain it real good

Hey n, I've just found your  and I'm hooked. Love the content!

Excellent tutorial! Keep posting quality content like this and you will smash the 10,000  in no time. Great breakdown of a trade....deep respect

How much time frame we can use sir

Thank you. God bless. You're a rare gem on  always trying to sell an indicator, a trading system, a book... Do you have a live trading room? Is there a way to donate what we can to show our appreciation? Be well.

system for trading indices like US30, DAX30, S&P500, and NAS100. Thanks so much. I appreciate your efforts.Hello, thank you for such an insightful and educative . Can you please make a  on your reliable and proven strategy

does the engulfing candle pattern matter in regards to whether the first candle engulfs the second or vice versa? I ask because I notice a similar pattern after your second example of them moments after that you did not mention but i noticed 27:28. Which makes me also wonder does the body of the candle make a difference if engulfing candles are  taking place? LM

Hi,  I am very new to trading and I am trying to learn everything I can and this might sound stupid to you all but it has been bothering me a bit , why would buyers want to push price up and sellers push prices down?

Freaking awesome! Thanks man. I might watch this a couple more times