AUDCAD: Potential Ascending Channel

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
thank you so much, really helped me a lot

Thank you so much for this detailed info. One question remains for me though; how is the time period driving this analysis? Is the analysis the same whether I use 4hrs time periods or 4 days? Is there a preferred time period to use depending on the stock or or other values being treated? Thanks again

Great trade, can you make breakdown  for intraday trading? how identify demand and supply during the day. Appreciate you!

THANK YOU SIR FOR ENYTHING THANK YOU

Great  but are you using the 4hr for your directional bias and finding your pois or do you go to a lower time frame to get your poi or order blocks? Kinda confused on that. Thanks for the great information! God bless!

This is good info, as a beginner it was very helpful. Easy to understand and to the point. I paused the  and took notes to remind myself of the CEST which I feel is very important. The reward to risk ratio is possibly the most important lesson I've learned

I watched the whole thing bro.  So refreshing to actually learn something and you're a class act. Definitely a Southern gentleman   No fomo, fud, Moonboy shilling,  just knowledge and strategies that work.  Starting from a major hit from Saturday night.  I don't gamble or leverage  , just feels like cheating kinda,  and to make huge gains without paying your dues is a recipe for disaster in the future.  I know from experience.

Hell of a job on the break down hope to be that lucky person

TA is pseudoscience, I hope none takes this seriously

Since I started waiting for pullbacks Ive been better at trading

Thank you for all time. You are the best. Keep it good work

I turned $300 into $6000 just in one week with the aid and guidance of Brenda I have been receiving good signal's from global service thank you!

Only 5 seconds into this.... candlesticks ? lol LOL LOL L ooooo L

The best way to learn how to trade forex is to have the guidance of an expert trader like Robert Michael Dick