AUDCAD: Potential Ascending Channel

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 .You are the only one who made me to understand the basics . Your candle stick pattern is awesome .Nicely explained . Very Useful for me like noob.  Your other s are little hard to understand bro .

I have been watching some s and I was thinking about investing, but still don't know where to start from.

Rock solid Brother!  A must for any new investor and a resource to regularly review!

Awesome ! Thanks for sharing such helpful tips mate.

I just Want to thank you, i just cant say anything more than thank you. In germany We would call you Ehrenmann

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

I truly appreciate, your time and effrot for the educational contents you provide, they are easy to follow and ver informative.  I would like to know what broker you use to do your trades. i am using etoro and i cannot connect it to tradingview app.

Cold bro keep it up learned a lot

Thanks you so much man outstanding explanation

Thank you very much for the  which of course is very educative. Could you please suggest to me which chart software is appropriate to trade and forex?

Rejection on Demand Zone before I entered a Buy. And I want to know a market structure bouncing aways Demand to Supply and Supply to Demand? As you said in the  I need patience. Thanks :)Hi sir new criber, you mean for example on Bullish and H4 TF I need to focus the Demand Zone (Buy only) and Go for lower TF like M5, I need to wait for a confirmation like Candle stick

I keep smiling anytime I invest with you, you are so good at what you do, an expert trader I must say thank you #ximena_diego_trade on Instagram...