BITCOIN is still far from a Cycle Peak according to the 2Y MA.

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
you forgot to mention that MA must go up to make sure the trend is bullish.

Very good vedio on technical analysis...thank you...

Brilliant . Eplained in easy to understand sections, recaps really helpful, great for someone new looking to learn. Thanks for your help and time.

YOU DESERVE A 1 MILLION GRAMMYS FOR ALL THIS FREE CONTENT! KEEP IT COMING! IVE LEARNED SO MUCH FROM YOUR ! I TURNED ON POST NOTIFICATIONS!

Wouldnt the buyers want to push the price down and the sellers want to push the price up???

Can you make a  of Broken & Tested Candles I am still having trouble with broken & tested candles. Please help

Hey ... A big thanks to you for educating us... Can you please put a  on how to to calculate entry n exit price on option calls using OI data

SaferFXtrading  If you a forex trader or working in forex industry, then pls don't hesitate to join this group. We are sharing all kinds of info and strategies regarding forex.groupswww.facebook.comhttps:

Guy your lecture is very interesting and knowledgeable. Thank you.

investing successfully in forex requires the expertise of a professional broker that is why I make huge profits on my investment since i started trading with Mrs Anne Gray, her trading strategies are top notch.