WIN/USDT

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Great recap man.

Amazing simple analysis. cribed.

honestly all of the most successful trading is what youve just said in this . Its so simple, yet extremely hard to master. Trading is more of a psychological endeavor than anything. I loved the way you explained it. Super simple and easy to understand. Keep up the good work!

I dont see how the donchian channel makes any sense: 35:35 see how the price hits the lower bound at the V and O of "Volatility on a multi-year low"? If one would follow the logic, there should be a stop-loss there. But the fact is the market picks up nicely after that! So it would be a waste... Moreover, there's a Hammer-looking candle-stick there indicating a bullish sign, so it runs counter to the logi of the donchian... what's your comment on this?

100% quality content- thanks for teaching.

AMAZING  YOU WENT OVER BASIC VERY IMPORTANT USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL TRULEY HELP MAKE BETTER INFORMED TRADES.

TA is like a weather report. Studying the past trend.....hahahahh.........what a joke!

Hai  im from india, i learn lot  of things about trading.. i want to know camarilla indicator for intraday? Is it good?

Great teaching...Learned alot... keep up the great work

How do you choose the period of a Moving Average?

Thank you . I like the way you present all the info.

Great !!! Love the explanations of using the double bottom with previous support or resistance