KHC is the 5th holding of Berkshire. What can we expect?

Started by OZER, Dec 23, 2021, 08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Keep going man, short, yet the most straightforward s ever. Point made so fast but in time for you to grasp the knowledge as well.

Thanks bro.. the  precentation Was a eye opener and simple rules that needs to be applied with discipline.   1. Do you do mentor ship or group sessions?.  2. What is the best way to master the rules.  Pls advice

A big Thanks To coretechie on 1G he just help me out he's a genius

Investing in crypto is the best investment anyone can do because bitcoin investment has made lots of people millionaires, though we all got used to up and down of bitcoin, it hit ATH recently which makes the price amazing for the new investors

I learned a lot of info, good job with the explanation

DONT FALL FOR THE SCAMMERS IN THE COMMENTS - ITS NOT ME

Spends 7 minutes teaching you how to draw lines but never tells you why you drew them...

We need that  on which OBs to take ASAP!!! Very good , very grateful that I stumbled upon it.

Its funny BULLS and BEARS Chicagos Basketball and Football teams

test.  ThanksGreat information, short and precise, very well presented, but you did not talk about time frame selection in any of the chart patterns, to me this is also important. Do you have though that which is the best time frame selection for these strategy to apply and work

hi  i still dont understand how to calculate the moving averages