Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes. By shifting the attention to China and Russia, Biden can easily downplay the inflation issue.

If Omicron is soo bad, why haven't I heard of Africa reported massive amount to deaths?   It's most likely a nothing burger.  Fear mongering.

enjoyed your stimulous? this is what helicopter money creates

That first 5 minutes is the longest time I ever listened to Maxine Waters without having to facepalm.

Lmao theyre talking about XBI. He said healthcare not baby bio

China should pay for unleashing this tragedy on the world

Artificial Intelligence Stocks Seeing GROWTH... XDSL... VSBGF... FOBIF.. New Acquisitions, New Contracts, Increasing Revenue.

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

The us economy is dead, these people should be ashamed of themselves for doing this to the country. They just keep printing money, more inflation is on its way.

Pakistan's new missile fly good and it will back on pakistan TEA shop

I may be over simplifying, and maybe just down right ignorant of monetary issues. However, think of inflation like this; Nixon price capped items of consumer use to control inflation. Why hasn't anyone entertained PRICE CAPS on goods and services?? Raising prices due to lack of supply to the demand only benefits manufacturers of the product. People still do without!  Doesn't make sense!

Always nice to see my home country but it seems it was hard to make a picture or film in the end of an empty street or place in lockdown time with still so many people on the streets. Lol

Can be, but its not going down. Gas price is not a major concern. Things like grocery, rent, housing price, tax These things are much more serious problems