Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Venturing into the trading world without the help of a professional trader and expecting profits is like turning water into wine, you would need a miracle, that's why i trade with Melinda Dixon, her skills set is exceptional..

for the vice president kamla haris only making india benifit ..india bought s-400 misale from russia but USA affraid sanction india..because they hiprotise whole USA gave their vice president,ceo,employee..that brings america suffer one day when american president or everything controll this indian..they lost their super power and lost india,russia,chaina.. so know thats time they should clearify this and should sanction india for s-400 missale bought..and also shouldn''t make any good position indian,chaina,israel people

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.

Go Mr Gonzalez! Super excited to see that congress isn't nearly what the media has made  them out to be. However, very disappointed in my two female reps from Michigan. Very embarrassing. They will only be forgotten because Mr. Sherman was even more ignorant

Another  with a higher dislike to like ratio. This one has also been masked. Pravda comrade!

This  didnt even cover shrinkflation, which is where prices stay the same, but the quantity per item goes down.  If you accounted for that, the CPI, and overall inflation, are even worse.

CLEAN, SOBER, SAFE, HONEST, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS CALIFORNIA   RAIN IN CALIFORNIA  LOVE ONE ANOTHER  FREE THINKING  OPTIMISM

When you pump so much money into the economy... how can you not expect inflation? This is the Fed's own making.

"nobody likes inflation" is a silly statement because without it you could actually be paid LESS. If we enter deflation which I expect to happen the second half of this decade people will be getting paid less because businesses make less.  Yes, things cost more and you have to budget for it. But let's not pretend inflation is that simple, because when moderated inflation is great.

IMO,  nailed it this time. Bot this week, then an assault on all-time highs thereafter. The Omicron headline you haven't heard yet, unfortunately, is that this variant will end the pandemic. A HUGE headline, and you definitely want to be well-positioned when that is released. Too bad about Bitcoin- Lee had it going to 100K this year and all signals I am looking at say crypto is in it's final phase (I am using BITO puts to short BTC whenever it spikes). Good luck and good health to all.