Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
  are designed to make money for their owner. This is typically achieved by redirecting traffic from  to a website that the owner has a relationship with.  can be highly profitable. Even moderately successful  s can amass millions of views. If a bot can even capture a small percentage of that traffic, it will make money. Bots are often used to send people to malicious websites. This includes shopping scams, malware websites, and phishing pages.

Can the Federal Reserve control inflation?  The Federal Reserve is causing inflation.  Stop printing money.  Biden administration needs to stop spending so much money and allow oil companies to drill.  It's not complicated.

tralian CGTN presenter, Cheng Lei, still in RSDL detention (i.e. disappeared), fellow Aussie Yang Hengjun, the scifi author, as well as Jack Ma and thousands of other less well-known have gone missing.

Of course it can but why would it this benefits the wealthy and keeps the working class dependent on the government.

Question: How are we to have a record when Biden plans to take trillions in taxes away from the Rich that invest in the stock market?

looking great in black leather again!  Market was up as well.  Win win!

FAUCI: "THE SKY IS FALLING AGAIN" DEMOCRATS: "UNRESTRICTED VOTE BY MAIL"

Don't worry the real bubble isn't going to pop until 2033...Stay overleveraged and take advantage of these low rates.

This is a great way to solve the problem. Pose a question via a  , then let the r commentators provide a robust solution with their extensive collective background in economic and monetary theory.

Are these people for real. Markets price the future I would have lost tonnes of gains of i had listened to these smartasses thank God i held on to my ether.