Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxine Waters lowered the hearings IQ average by 20 points.

Mr.Brooks and Allaire were solid. Totally flawless delivery. Spot on in every way possible.

Call me crazy, but i see a correlation between higher inflation and happier times. At least more stable in general terms... I'm only 40. Anyone older can back me up on this??

<><><>< I respect your content mate.. TA is good but I find it truly baffling that all major crypto rs just look at pure TA and completely ignore the bigger narrative of why BTC is pumping and why the future outlook might not be as rosy as it seems. It's kinda irresponsible to ignore the fact that each ETF launch so far has caused a major dump at the peaks of BTC. We were already on shaky footing with historically low volume and almost pure whale pumps, narrowly avoiding a long-term bear market. This is the worst possible time in history  to invest as so many don't back up their  crypto assets. More emphasis should be put into day tradiing as it is less affected by the unpredictable nature of the market.I have made over 11 btc frm day tradn with, Alan Duyi  insights and signals in less than 1 Month.You can reach him on TELEGRAM..>>>>> Duyi34  He's very accurate and always yields a great positive return on investment......

People in 2030 Tesla is in a bubble it shouldnt be a 10T company it only has 40% margin and half of the EV market

So.... Inflation has nothing to do with the fact that we printed 40% of all US dollars in the last year? Interesting.

I can't understand the mandate for the federal reserve is supposed to be stability when they are the ones to cause even more unstable events. They should only ever control the money supply based on the population and not by natural disasters and now we're seeing the product of that happening. People always seem to blame companies first for a lot of the issues at hand whenever we have a crisis arise but don't understand who were the ones to start it and continue to produce more of them. Interest rates should be at least a couple of percentage points higher because these low interest rates are providing an incentive to just borrow freely without any repercussions.   I can see why bitcoin was created to challenge the stupidity of the monetary system but again it's filled with corruption and flawed with the same issue with everyone trying to play mind games with the public to make it seem like it's a fair game. I truly think the best way to get a good money system in place that is based on merit and genuine work is by utilizing the blockchain concepts to monitor for fairness in all transactions instead of just making them public. Something that denies out weighted transactions and promotes balance and stability over the toxic growth mindset beyond everything mentality.

Mr Gonzalez, if you support crypto you have my vote sir.

I HAVE BEEN MAKING LOSSES TRADING MYSELF...I THOUGHT TRADING ON DEMO ACCOUNT IS JUST LIKE TRADING THE REAL MARKET... CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT OR AT LEAST ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?