Argo Blockchain among most traded stocks by Fidelity customers

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How can one let politicians question CEOs for the crypto community without none biased experts?

when  ever turns bearish, I'm selling everything and short the hell out of the marketIf

One more reason to decouple from Chyna  Chyna is going down and this Economic Virus will spread  Boycott Chyna ️

People aren't suddenly spending a larger percentage of their wages on new stuff. This is a lie that media and this administration are trying to use.

services. The cost of labor is a fraction of overall costs.The economists like to point out that increasing wages creates an inflationary pressure, but the reality is that such increases for a successful company have minimal impact on the cost of its products

Most bearish I've seen .  The last month of being wrong must be wearing on him.  Bitcoin $100K by Dec 31 is only about 60% wrong,

US Government needs to look into CZ from Binance for fraud

Tesla: the company other than accountable for its own product. Hey look over there, brain implants when solar panels and cars are exploding. Do I want my Tesla brain implant to explode too?

Tesla may be a bubble what a joke Tesla and Elon Musk are on a whole other level. Tesla is the biggest robotic company in the world. The solar, dojo, software among many other sectors. 2022 will see a other 50 percent in stock price rising.

First "the will be no inflation", second "the inflation is transitory", what´s next?

Hertz is literally on Tesla's website smashing that buy button 100k times because Tesla doesn't give a damn about their order due to ridiculously high demand.