Markets turn quiet as investors enjoy Christmas break

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Mr Brooks confident smile as he talks justified to me being 95% in crypto, and the lawmakers compliance is brilliant to finally see.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crynewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!pto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor

n AF pilot flying MIG-21 dies after the plane crashes in Punjab's Moga

keşke  otomatik şu altyazı olayını çökseydi

4:04:30 You bring up coal being used for bitcoin mining yet you address bitcoin mining. Bitcoin runs on electricity. Not coal. Further, the bitcoin block difficulty scales with the network's hash-rate. That is to say it doesn't even need to use a ton of electricity. It only does so because people are greedy. People are also lazy, and so yes, they use coal. Wanna fix it? Tax the hell out of coal. Please. Full support. Increasing carbon taxes is a great idea. Changing the consensus mechanism of Bitcoin? Likely not even possible. Also! Have you heard of Klima DAO? :) Pretty cooooool.

Stop printing money and stop the government from spending. But the main cause of inflation is the value of the dollar. The more the government spends the value of the dollar gets smaller. Which drives up the cost of products. Stop the spending. Stop the Build Back Better  bill. Bring back jobs at the oilfields, close the borders and lower taxes.

Looks like global depression is on the way. 1929 coming like a runaway train.

Want to stop inflation? Simple: just stop printing.

19th century living standard incoming, lets go !!!

Na. They cant resolve student loans because the result actions will be extremely expensive.

if the economy was hot they would get the ships unloaded

how is it a crisis when it happens every year? XD hahahah cmon. let's not kid ourselves.