Dollar selloff takes a break ahead of PCE inflation data

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Money printing, a population of consumers, minimal production, and a president whos in bed with China. And that is the recipe for collapse. Citizens of the US got played like a fiddle.

Powell 2 months ago: this inflation is going away Powell now: this inflation is here to stay.  Fire him already Im sick of these damn recessions. As a millennial life shouldnt be recession after recession

Stop printing money , gold to dollar ratio is poor in us wake up or you will next venesvala

Really nothing new has been said here. Is there a risk of overvaluation in the market? Then, diversify your positions. That's investing 101.

American President Andrew Jackson did away with the federal reserve in the mid 1800s because it in debts society and warned future generations(US) about such an instution. Modern money merchanise can only create money out of debt, in other words inflation is additional tax on the citizens. Federal Reserves in fact are privately ownered banks that borrow the government money at interest.

How favourable is the market now. I want to invest in cryptocurrency

Not if Biden keeps making policies that increase it. For example, now truckers can't bring in goods from Canada unless they've been vaccinated, and that means 20% of truckers that normally would deliver cannot. So that's going to increase the cost of goods. And Biden and his team are either too stupid to understand this, or they understand it completely and want inflation. That way when the economy fails they can take it over completely and blame capitalism.

Want to stop inflation? Simple: just stop printing.

Bubble or Bubbles was mentioned 31 times in this vidicle.

An an Argentinian, let me explain Inflation to you: Gov' needs to have the money to pay all it's checks. So it prints it, but since wealth is not created by printing money it has to take it from somewhere. So, they take the wealth from the people via inflation... a non legislated tax

All I have to say is look at who's president now. That is the reason of inflation.

<The prices of BTC, ETH, and DOGE have collapsed in recent months, but they've recently started to recover. Right now can be a smart time to invest, but it's important to buy for the right reasons. Choosing the right investment strategy can reduce your risk and make the most of your money. If you missed out on the last crynewbies who are curious to learn how to earn by trading crypto. and he can easily be reached on Telegram @travishoium.  Make trades with a calculated approach to mitigate risk !!!pto incidents, it may be tempting to invest in cryptocurrency now to take advantage of this rebound. But there's no guarantee that prices will return to their record-shattering highs, that is why it is always reasonable to trade with the guidance of an expert trader, I bought Btc for the first over a year ago now and I have been able to make 16Btc not by trading on my own but by following the advise and accurate signals from travis hoium Trading signals and strategy. A renowned trader that is always one step ahead, travis hoium runs program for investor

Goes to show you that the Fed even with their "research" know near to nothing about cryptocurrencies.