Cardano, Polkadot Advance as Crypto Market Rallies Ahead of Christmas

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

This inflation is transitory, print money obviously have no consequences, pffffff. the central command economy of the Soviet Union (united states) work vary well, let the government produce chips, or infrastructure.  system appear to be a viable economic alternative, dont worry, everything wanna be ok

Can not stop bcoz u still print money to wall street and create more wealth gap. Delay to increase interest to help big tech cos. DONT LIE TO ME AND US PPL.

It was cause by US China Trade War. Banning and Tax Chinese Cheap Goods , China also restrict their export    causing Demand over Supply. Taxing Chinese goods eventually cause price of cheap goods goes higher and China revenge US by restrict their export to slow down their supply chain. China is slow down their economy to hurt US even more. By the way World are facing Inflation  cause by US China trade war

How a globalist thinks: now all you poor folks live in the city we have control over you. It's not like an ordinary middle class family can afford to buy enough land and equipment about $1 million worth and continue as normal  without the Globalist economy. After $1million on equipment you need a million or 2 for land then you get to pay the government your 'licence to work' then you can plant and irrigate your own farm. My rural property increased in value by 10 fold in 10 years.

I don't know which of them are bubble, but I know where are all those airs in the bubbles come from, the fed.

So.... Inflation has nothing to do with the fact that we printed 40% of all US dollars in the last year? Interesting.

Tesla is not in a bubble. Tesla isnt selling its cars to hertz at a discount. Hertz has to order on the Tesla website like everyone else, at the current price. Tesla has made a profit over the last 7 quarters or more. Its also in the S&P 500. Its not just a car company. Tesla is cheap today at its current share price, and is projected to 3X its current share price in 5 years or less. Tesla didnt need to be included in the report. Just a click bait article as usual from . It worked, they got me to click on it.

In America only way to stop inflation is to stop voting for democrats