Cardano, Polkadot Advance as Crypto Market Rallies Ahead of Christmas

Started by OZER, Dec 24, 2021, 09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ISRO successfully planed new missions for 2023 and ISRO generals have limited Oppo chinese deal.. So china is crying again.

Just in time for when millennials are finally starting to pump good amounts into their 401k thanks boomers for screwing us yet again

the market is run by, nor does it listen to charts.  Just another wild cramer statement.  mkt cant crash until fed completely stops buying treasuries

Yeah ditch the corrupt democrats , pay close attention the the date things started inflating. Sometime around January this year wasnt it. Democrats give you a few cents with much media fanfare later they steal a drollery behind the scenes.

benefits in the shipping industry. The issue could be solved tomorrow. Companies won't do it thoughAnswer: Yes, once global supply chain issues get sorted out. Which means better wages

2:42:05 - 2:42:26   D#######%n Mr. Lawson!!!! We was doin SO Good!! ‍️‍️‍️‍️

The original title was, Can the Feds stop Inflation? Pretty sure I saw that title, it has only been like an hour or so...

The FED is always in the know but behind the scenes.  This is just bla bla bla and cryptos will eventually be regulated for AI and the new economy.

I am a 100% bitcoin and crypto supporter and investor. But these CEOs sound like the current crypto environment is good or perfect but in reality is not, I study and check different crypto daily. To me, I saw so many fake, scam project in the tail of the market. Also, on the trading side, i highly suspect lots of trading volume is artificially means not real in the small manipulated coins. There are a lots going on behind the scene, definitely not very stable or anything perfect as now. But I believe the future of it.

Bring back the dislike button! I bet its a great ratio on here!