AUDJPY Short Analysis

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey traders, here is the analysis for the AUDJPY . Let me know if you guys have any questions in the comment section. If you guys like my analysis please hit like. Thanks. NOTE - Please do your own analysis before taking the trade.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

can someone tell me how to set the fibonacci retracement on 38.2 please

The best  I ever saw for this. Subscribed!  But I have a question: At 21:00 you show a 382 (pin bar) and suggest this is bullish.  But two candles earlier there's another which (to me) also appears to correlate with the longer term upward trend.  On the day that was printed would I act on it?  In other words is the second bullish pin bar "better" than the first?  And why?  Thanks..

Great !! Only suggestion would be to discuss the different chart indicators (i.e. 20EMA) and features (i.e Fibonacci retracement) a little more in depth because I am relatively new at this and you had me up until halfway through the  because you started using different functions of the chart which caused me to pause and research to keep the pace. All in all, I know WAAAAAAAY more than I previously did. If you already have another  breaking down the features and functionalities of charts than I apologize. Cheers

Lol "Don't fall for the scammers in the comments"....*proceeds to take ICT concepts and pass it off as his own

Only 6 minutes in and this is the best Ive come across ️

That for the help brother   May God repay you for your efforts to help us with low funds   

One of the best candle stick strategy s made to help others to grow with strategy

Love it. just solid Love straight forward to your lessons. this and all the other lessons are just so helpful and concise to the point where all the traders need. Thank you once, twice, Thrice.

Could you provide evidance about possibility to get money using your information? For example, write python code which allows to find all models. You can use information of the last 15 years. Where is statistics? Forex charts like clouds - you can see whatever you want  P.S. sorry for my english

Great info but you need a microphone.

Damn good stuff I am 2 years late from trading the right way. Thanks for this gem of . If your free s is this good cant imagine what the paid versions have.