AUDJPY Short Analysis

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
 short , while reading chart what levels should we read I mean the duration . 30 min , 1 hrs , 2 hr 1 day or a month ?advice ? While entering a trade may it be long What would you recommend

One of best s I've watched on trading strategies using candlesticks. Many thanks. Most appreciated.

First knowledge is power. Appreciate the info

As always great tutorial  Hey   We as a trend followers is it compulsory to trade multiple markets I. E. Stocks,  commodity,  forex all at same time?

Thanks to Real Trading Guru

Thank you bro for you awesome teaching..

have you a bullish version of this great

edit?usp=sharing1S9pTpewNjPHdrNNdE0yKShyw2n2_pqliYpo6MM73eU4ddocumentdocs.google.comWe have officially hit 50 likes here is the downloadable link to the document: https:

Trend Trading System uses ZTurbo v2, Turbo Trend, FNCD indicators. A combination of these indicators provides the secret behind the high accuracy of this system. This strategy uses a combination of trend following and swing trading strategies.  #ForexRobots #ForexBots #ForexEa #Mt4Robot #MetatraderRobots #ForexTrading #ForexTradingLive #cryptocurrencies #binary #bitcoinminning #forexlifestyle #investing #binaryoptions #bitcoincash #BITCOINCRASH99999accurate-trend-trading-system-forex-robot-mt4productgotrade4me.comTrend Trading System Forex Robot uses a 100% non repaint Turbo Trend indicator which has a very high accuracy.=> https:

Great , very good explanation

during your example trade at 44:57. would it not have been better in this instance to be less greedy, and lake a smaller profit. then reenter a new trade when it tested the support lines during the two times it came back down?    two trades, one with slightly less profit, and a second with full profit.

I stayed the hole , I thank you for sharing this information due to I was making a lot of mistakes with my trading, this is giving more chances to win