MATIC/USDT : Some similarities with Ethereum from 2017 !

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BINANCE:MATICUSDT BITSTAMP:ETHUSD
Hello everyone 😃
Before we start to discuss, I would be glad if you share your opinion on this post's comment section and hit the like button if you enjoyed it !

There're some fractal similarities between #MATIC and #ETH.
Let me mention some of them :
- Ascending triangle formed on High Time-Frame charts
- Deviation below the S/R line
- Demand zone forming into the same levels of the formation
- Same bullish order-block / Base zone before any bull-run confirmation
- Same counts on the retest of the triangle's lower

📚 Based on Fractal we can have $9.5 as our last target and FIB extension's levels are confirming the targets too !
🔴 The only critical thing about the chart and fractal is our different market cycle ( We're not into any bull-run currently ).
📈 In any terms of breakout; We can enter on the retest of ATH's resistance on the huge volume candles as breakout confirmation.
( $2.3 - $2.5 Could be a good entry for us to enjoy the ride; But there's still a chance for multiple green candles to ladder above $3.5, In that case you need to use partial strategy and split your entries ! )

- So we need to pay attention about our entry and every fragment into the ATH's resistance zone .
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

1 like and one subscription man..thanks...you increased my thrust on trading

AMAZING  YOU WENT OVER BASIC VERY IMPORTANT USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL TRULEY HELP MAKE BETTER INFORMED TRADES.

Bro could you do an analysis on eurusd would really appreciate it akhi

very nice  for beginners, easy to understand and well explained, this is the first  of yours I've done watched now and will watch more coz I think I can learn more from you. thank you for sharing it for free, God Bless always,

The 295 people who disliked this  are very consistent to their routine and that will leave them to nothing but poverty.

Which  way better.  Learning     Fundamental  or technical analysis  ?