MATIC/USDT : Some similarities with Ethereum from 2017 !

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
thank you very much sir. I learned a lot and I'm grateful for that.

*Madrigal_Kelvin_* on !n'stä is a reliable broker with whom I have been working for about a year and a half. I like to trade, thanks to all who recommended him, I earn every week trading.

Surely there is No difference between Engulfing and Close above or below?

duration should I see the chart for analysis when I want to earn in certain short duration say 1 hour?Thanks a lot .Awesome tuturial.  Pls advise what period

Omgggh yesterday I tried this out on btc it hit my order block perfectly. Thank you

I cant figure out how was able to get my funds retrieved. I really like their efforts .

, thank you so much for such an awesome session on Technical Analysis!! You really rock !! Really appreciate your effort and actually delivering content by understanding what the viewers will really benefit from. You really are a great teacher and presenter. At such a young age , you have mastered a ton!! Keep growing and keep up the good work !!

I pray i meet you in my next life may God bless your special skills Finally I retrieved my funds

Not able to see the ATR indicator value marking, as ur screen was overlaping

knowledge people would pay 1000s for,youre giving away for free

Thank you masters, could you explain about gold for next

Great content - I have been learning for few months and eventually started trading Futures - Made $700 (1st day $400 1 Trade and $2nd $300 1 Trade) on a $500 Margin Account - then tested the $50 Margin Account - almost blew the account - I took a break - absorbed more lessons such as yours and plan on staying with the $500 Margin Account. What I have noticed is the fees eat up your profits on a smaller account, you are charged for the Buys and Close (6 Contracts) VS $500 Margin Account (1 Contract) - $50 Margin account I tend to hold longer to see the same amount of profit on the $500 Margin Account which is wrong (for me bc I'm still a noober) lol DANGEROUS. NO MORE $50 Margin Account - too expensive bc of the many contract I have to buy to make $50 lol. I will improve and be better.