MATIC/USDT : Some similarities with Ethereum from 2017 !

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stop revealing these secrets, dont want the market to be ruined

2021...You are a awesome teacher.29Just subscribed....11

Useful, educational, greatly explained. Thank you.

bro im from india i watched almost all your  s  and itz my request ti you that plez make a  on day trading

You all won't believe i met a female trader who taught me how to read signals myself Her tips has helped me a lot in trading today and i'm so grateful i came across her Mai_trades on Insta.God bless her abundantly for helping my family and financially free today

My mentor,  you are simply the best tutor ever. May Heavens reward you abundantly.  Thanks  So much :)

@ Teo just wanted to compliment you on your excellent teaching with multiple examples. I am a trained instructor for the US military and have thought at university level. Your style and ability to simplify and present information is outstanding. You are my go too to learn and teach others about trading. Thank you for blessing me with your knowledge.

And one more question. Do you have some paid education or just for free? I m very interested. I like the way you explaining, that is very important especially for beginners.

you should probably credit ICT for his concepts before he gets your  taken down, just saying. I'm in his mentorship and ik how much it annoys him, when people on  talk about or teach his conccepts and dont credit him just tryna help lol

Thank You ! May God bless you as you blesses me with this knowledge freely by your priceless s always.