Bitcoin: Santa Claus Rally

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
@  You've earned a new criber.... So many rs out here saying alot without actually getting to the point but you did all that in less than 20mins I appreciate the effort..  I'd love to be part of your mentorship program

Hi , just wondering if you might have a Myfxbook.com linked account. It would be a good motivator to see actual verified results

website were you showing that allows you to zoom and add boxes etc..? ThankaThis is the first  I see on this, and I'm new to this. I understood the , very well explained. I would like to start analyzing some candlesticks before I consider your program. What app

Very good content easy to understand keep it up !

You make everything simple. Thank you so much

These patterns which time frame

Hey, really appreciate this, i there another name for the fibonacci retracement? i'm looking for it on eTrade, what software are you using and is this specific to that? thanks again

This is really an amazing  for those who want to move financially, Forex requires the expertise of a professional broker, that is why I have made huge profits since I started trading with Mr Alan Adrian.

Who's the effin' troll who gives it a thumbs down?

portuguese language ) so I will help you with all my heart.Suscribed !   If you want spread your knowledge in LatinAmerica ( spanish

Bro you are just amazing..you have good teaching skills..