Bitcoin: Santa Claus Rally

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thank you so much for the time and effort that you put into this . What program do you use, in order to make all those calculations?

Stupid long . A dislike has been applied

U are blessed man! I will really love if u do a s on order block and right entry

Sir, nice but better understanding please  arrange in hindi version.

fshore whenever  i was at work, i only see nothing but alerts ever since i was referred to her?

I like how on the right side the crypto market is crashing and he's recording the  peacefully. . . . . Nice

Dear  Teo  I have spent all day today watching your excellently presented -s- -lectures- -tutorials- masterpieces. On behalf of we, the apprentice traders of , I would like to thank you for all you've done for us.   Thanks

Thanks a lot. Excellent advice.

Your s serves that knowledge for free that others serve it for thousands of dollars.you are great sir

thank you very much sir. I learned a lot and I'm grateful for that.

Thx! It's never to long when you learning to improve your life. Appreciate your Time & Knowledge

Anyone know what chart he is using?

With the passage of time, I have learned many things from this woman Felicia Michelle  *(FeliciaFx_trades)* on instxgram Investment,Forex, including valuing and respect for people. I thank you infinitely because, with you, I had a spectacular friend, mentor, expert trader and an inspiration..