Bitcoin: Santa Claus Rally

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Always delivering heavy value! I love you and your ️

Hi  .. I hv been involved with Forex for many years now and mainly basing my trades on indicators - I have tried reading etc on candlesticks but I find it too overwhelming UNTIL I came across your  above - u hv made it clear and simple, and am definitely will be more aware of 'individual' candlestick from now on.. tQ - from Malaysia.

Love your s bro, not too long and you get straight to the point! Respect!

Hello Sir..can we use Time Frame 15minutes for the CEST ?

Thx! It's never to long when you learning to improve your life. Appreciate your Time & Knowledge

24:46: what to do if you have the bullish close above pattern right before the bearish engulfing pattern?  ofc, it all depends on context and more facts, but what you did not mention there is hard to judge for beginners in live trading

Hi !  .Thank you very much for your tips on trading techniques. Who says you are not a guru you are a enthusiastic Pro Guru. Thank you very much for your great teachings.

thank you so much for this... the way you teach makes this easier to apply in practice

Thankyou so much I feel enlightened, I was losing so much just nonstop back to back, but after watching alot of your s I'm actually making a profit