Bitcoin: Santa Claus Rally

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anta Claus Rally gave a good opportunity to get out from wrong positions and even make some profit. But we have to be very careful! The upward movement doesn't mean that we are going to continue the bullish trend with new ATHs. It may be just the result of activity in the low liquidity market. And I'm talking not only about the crypto market, the same goes about the stock market.

Be careful! We have the upward movement which easily can be a bullish trend as well as a correction in the bearish structure.

Look at the daily chart of Bitcoin . We have a new swing high and a bearish signal with the main target at 47 000$. RSI confirmed the price reversal. MACD histogram is going to confirm a downward movement as well. And what is also very important, the price bounced from 52 000$, it is the local resistance.

I would like to follow the bullish sentiment from many traders, who didn't face the bearish market in 2018. I would like to see new ATHs and make a solid profit with the bullish trend . But I have no right to ignore the real situation in the market and follow my wishes. I wrote about it before and I remind you again - the market doesn't care what you want!

Be careful!
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

i just love your voice very clear that is why i fun of your s. i request you help me because i can say my trading skills by now is like 75%.

Does this apply to the stock market too or only forex?

UCnJpzXPE1koTLbS5rdQ0Pzwchannelwww..comhttps:

Im on mobile but want to move to a laptop what software should I get ?

I Love you just can send me any  for atr i dont understand much

10 that 50 percent goes through the OB perfectlyThis  is dope but for those who don't understand Wyckoff I would recommend you telling them to place a box over the consolidation and find 50 percent of it and they will see the order block printed and 9

This is it this all I needed , this did really help me a lot .. Will come back to this  over and over to master this

Great  for a beginners who doesn't know any of the basics of candlesticks charts... Good job brthr

A big Thanks To coretechie on 1G he just help me out he's a genius

absolutely understandable and love the simplicity. please i would really love to get signals from you as i don't have a job and trading is what i rely on to survive and feed the family. BLESS you bro. I love trading and really appreciate this information. @

Amazing how you teach the candlesticks with a plot behind the shapes. I can almost imagine the battle of the buyers and the sellers in each candlestick.

this is by far one of your best s.

thanks, i wish the  had subtitle would be much easier for me to follow.