$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Really really good instruction. It took me 3 days to watch it and Ive watched it 3 times and keep learning from it. Thank you for sharing what you know.

24:46: what to do if you have the bullish close above pattern right before the bearish engulfing pattern?  ofc, it all depends on context and more facts, but what you did not mention there is hard to judge for beginners in live trading

You explained order block in the simplest way possible.  I kept wondering why my choice of order block doesn't work & now I can see that it has to break structure for it to be valid. Thanks man.

What happens if it just does a 'V' shape and moves above previous high without a double bottom?

TEN was launched to create a truly sustainable, yet beneficial model that would ensure the longevity of the TENFI ecosystem that allows for TEN to adapt and evolve with the DeFi space in general

How you sell wicks. We see wicks once the candle has closed

Brother this is good and straight forward but one need to practice and be sure of the CEST strategy. God bless you

This is very informative, I have not quite finished yet but, a very valuable piece you may consider including in a future  is showing a day worth of candle sticks at 30 min or 1 hour candle sticks (24 to 48 candle sticks on the screen), then going step by step and explaining each candle and what each candle would mean without seeing the next candle. This would help us to understand when we should look at a 38.2 percent candle or an engulfing candle ect by seeing them all on 1 page. Thanks again

After watching, i felt like i Gained!...... I gained a little knowledge.   Now, this beginner begins his Journey on the Stocks!   Thanks! Please be gentle with my hard earned money. 

Keep up the good work bro ️

Luv u .. May u have a wealthy and healty life..

I have a question that i am having sort of a rough time with lol.... how do you change the fib retracement bar into percentages???

Dude legit has the best service out there,he helped me