$TSLA BULLISH!

Started by OZER, Dec 27, 2021, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazing , very grateful that you share all this knowledge with us man! Highly appreciated!

I come at least once a month just to catch up with you s man youre the man brother

What time frame are you looking at?

Really amazing s, real education if your looking into trading

Thanks a lot for the info.. Subscribed.. And recommended to friends..!!!

At 40:20 you go into the double bottom pattern. I would like to share that but not the entire . My suggestion is that you consider making short excerpt s that are more shareable on social media (Twitter etc.).

Please can you use MA+Candlestick+ATR??? basically can one use 3 or more indicators???. Thanks for the s mere watching them for 3 days has seriously enlighten my knowledge about trading thanks bro

25:48 Why is the bullish engulfing pattern left of the bearish one not valid? Likewise there are two 38.2% candles, one bullish and one bearish that precede the opposite expected move.

the battle analogy worked really well for my brain hahaha

Been spending money on online courses. Can't believe this is Free! and it's better!

I watched your entire vid on normal speed :) which i don't normally do. I smashed the like and the subscribe buttons to show I appreciate you. I hope everyone else who found this  very helpful do the same.

And one more question. Do you have some paid education or just for free? I m very interested. I like the way you explaining, that is very important especially for beginners.

Do you find value in these pattern only works on the 4 hour or any time frame?

Excellent stuff  and a great learning