Ethereum is bearish like almost all crypto market 06x0 (SHORT)

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethereum recovered very quickly after last week's dump and in the long term, in my opinion, is the most bullish from all Big 4.
However, as a rising tide lifts all bouts, same a falling one sinks them, and I also expect Eth to fall if the selling pressure continues in the crypto market.
Technically speaking, since 10th November ATH , we have had lower highs on our chart and clear and strong support in 4k zone.
A fail from the bulls to hold this support could lead to further losses and a new dive to last week's low.
Also, if we consider the pattern from 10th Nov by now a symmetrical triangle, the measured target is around 3k, which also is important horizontal support.

Disclaimer: This is only my opinion and not financial advice. Do your own research before entering a trade based on my analyzes.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Pdf for technical analysis??Hello ,, do you have an Ebook

You're a great teacher to be honest you took your time to explain and show examples which helped me grasp so muchI hope I will now learn to master  technical analysis with all the information I got today! Thank you so much

Hey  great  i am  a beginner and have started trading and am going through all your s and really appreciate your hard work in making and explaining the strategies that are really easy and understandable. God bless you.

may lord bless you for you efforts, your explanation are just perfect, your humor while explanations is also commendable.. from India,New Delhi

Very good vedio on technical analysis...thank you...

Mr George Soros is the best , recommending him to all beginners who wants to recover losses like I did

This is the best trading channel I have come across, Awesome work. Helping me immensely.