Ethereum is bearish like almost all crypto market 06x0 (SHORT)

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I assume  is a smart Singaporean as i notice the accent. You are one young and gifted individual that is not selfish to share knowledge. You are a legend mate.

Just removed all my indicators after watching this!

Thank you for this . I wished I learnt this earlier. You have the gift of making complicated financial terms simple for the layman.

Hi,  I am very new to trading and I am trying to learn everything I can and this might sound stupid to you all but it has been bothering me a bit , why would buyers want to push price up and sellers push prices down?

Get daily 3-4 signals, earn daily 100-200 USD profits with accuracy of 75-80%

I followed you because I felt youre credible. This is by far the most credible  trader education   Ive seen! Superbly informative

i loss huge amount in FBS trading without knowledge what is secret of buying and selling moment please help me and guide me

With the passage of time, I have learned many things from this woman Felicia Michelle  *(FeliciaFx_trades)* on instxgram Investment,Forex, including valuing and respect for people. I thank you infinitely because, with you, I had a spectacular friend, mentor, expert trader and an inspiration..