Ethereum is bearish like almost all crypto market 06x0 (SHORT)

Started by OZER, Dec 12, 2021, 01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
This is the best intro to technical indicators! Continue the good work! Thank you and I have made your day.

I was  watching this .. I watched half then i remembered of i forgot to like so i did

1 like and one subscription man..thanks...you increased my thrust on trading

You have a talent for conveying information in a understandable and unique way. Thank you for helping me in my trading you helped me alot!

thank you for taking time to make these s. I am applying my knowledge on my demo account daily.

Hello , this is my first time learning about candle stick patterns and I'm very lucky to be taking your class first please I'm trying to understand how "sellers push the price down low" and "buyers drive the price back up" . My point is, aren't the sellers suppose to be pushing up the price in other to make profit and buyers pushing it down to buy cheap?? Please help me understand this concept. Thanks a zillion for the free lecture

Hi , I've been watching your absolutely valuable s, they are brilliant and you are a great teacher. I would love to see a  from you about penny stocks; what you think about PS and how you would trade them. Best wishes and keep on rocking! A fan from Germany

PranaamGuru ji Guru says "Gyaan baatne se badta hai"

Thanks so much for sharing your worth of knowledge and to breakdown the world of Forex to a more simple and understandable world... Big up dawg and keep up the great work.....