Cryptocurrency price LIVE – Ethereum, Decentraland and Basic Attention Token are

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ha ha. This guy is a kid. He's never seen pain... And CNN ..well it's CNN

If they increase rate to 2 percent, the government will not be able to pay for what it already owes. Which means an accelerated borrowing.  Debt trap? Maybe, waiting on some voodoo magic from the feds. In the meantime, I will be buy the hardest asset on the . #Bitcoin

I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

We need Unions and Political change to solidify our rights as workers & people.

all you need ia to invest $10 in bitcoin and by 2023 you will retire billionaire, the fact that 2 trillion BBB was not approved and virus spike and inflation that is only getting started fed raising rates and stopping money printer will not effect any gain even though they all come at the same time, $10 that is all you need to retire in 2023 i promise you that Elon musk sent a secret tweet that was leaked and it proves that parralel univers exists and when two stars line up it will open doors between the worlds and that is when humans from the future will travel through black hole back in time to warn us that we are being harvested by mashines to travel to the future to fight alien speacies that control our subconsciosness by using telecenetics that they transmit through gravity and if you want to unplug from the system i want you to give full and undevided attention to my voice and concetrate fully on my middle finger and repeate after me... brim barum big badabum... and now your chakras are clear.

"What do you want? I guy with four arms?" *Automation intensifies*

So after they question them they get up and leave - how the hell are they going to understand anything by not hearing everyone.

SURE IT CAN HOUSE VALUES IN Detroit HAVE DROPPED,  LIKE IN NUMVERSOUS usa usa usa cities.

That's why Bitcoin value keeps rising because they're printing fiat money like crazy.