Gibraltar moves to become world’s first cryptocurrency hub

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 side, does not produce anything: It consumes energy, it is not creating anything tangible and its thousands of competition crypto currencies are far more advanced. It is the slowest transaction currency, it is not protecting privacy, and it fluctuates on a whim.

"Lumber's a thing" So were Tulips. That's not a good reason to consider something NOT a bubble.

All of Ms. Dixon's answers were disappointing and not to the point.

yr50 should lvl out b4 we make another run. Housing is also related to money printing, if you put 50% more money in the hands of the public obviously house prices will adjust to that... this ones just not in a bubble at all, will likily keep rising 5-10%so if gme went from 2 bucks to over 300 i have no problem with a 50% correction, it is in fact not in a bubble as its shorted 120% again (yes its not worth the current price but the shorts will have to cover)... id rather make a 200% gain and watch it lose 50% than a 30% gain on the year. btc movement is directly related to the dilution of currencies globally, it's been overleveraged by longs and the recent correction was those folks getting liquidated, once its closer to 50

50 and they think they're the masterSome of these guys are like Vegas bookies. They pick 10. They get 50

Maintaining stable prices is not one of the Federal reserves goals. If you understand exponential growth then even at their smallest 2% stated goal of inflation you have extraordinary results in just a couple decades.  When you realize the national deficit was less than one trillion dollars in 1980 this starts to make sense. This system is not sustainable and we are near the end.

11 % GAIN Today So Far... AABB GOLD-backed Crypto stock. AabbExchange Launches DEC 28 th for AABBG to begin Trading. Only 5.4 mil initial token supply... over 420,000 SOLD Already.... AABB UP 4,400 % in 2021.

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.

THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE IN MY LIFE WAS INVESTING IN FINANCIAL MARKET. TRUST ME GUYS, IT PAYS!

DOGE....LAMO.... That's why elon want to become a influencer and run these meme media companies.....Wait...what you're comparing Tesla and GME

Youre not gonna need a graduate degree. Many coding jobs dont even require a bachelors anymore. Gotta love legacy media and their Boomer advice.

If you have any savings they should be in a deflationary asset like etherium that also has amazing growth and utility and a blindingly bright future outlook.

For a long time, China has been helping the United States to control inflation. Through a large number of cheap goods, it has helped the United States to keep inflation within 2% even when Federal Reserve printed a large amount of money. This kind of help to the United States even forced China to import a large number of oils and resources, and produced huge pollution and emissions. But Trump launched a trade war, drastically increased tariffs, as a  result, increased the prices of Chinese goods imported by the United States, and coupled with the largest printing of money in human history. Thereby, it is so reasonable that the inflation was naturally out of control.