Gibraltar moves to become world’s first cryptocurrency hub

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inflation cannot be stopped, it can only be controlled to certain extent. Inflation is an inherent property of economy driven by growth and profit extraction in the world where objects of value have absolute limits in quantity.

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.

The startup bubble is one that is going to explode big time soon. There are companies we don't even know of yet that are worthless.

Huh.  This is the one problem that can't be resolved right away.   It will take years and no legislation will be able to fix it

Inflation is just corporate greed .....when corporations need money from government and then post record profits......that is corporate greed ...plain and simple

If lumber and steel go up, how could you say housing prices are in a bubble but the raw meterials are supply and demand?

Tesla will be like Amazon in the 2000th. It will drop with the whole market and rise like the phoenix back to new all time highs. After the crash is the best time to buy Tesla big time!

tc.>>6B<"Don't fight the trend"> is an old saying, and there are other variants of the phrase like "never catch a falling knife." The bot line is thatinvestors programs. A portfolio I got into with 1.3B TC was quickly increased to 5 traders should not try to anticipate trend reversals, or even worse, try to improve their average while losing. It really doesn't matter whether one is trading soy futures, silver, stocks or cryptocurrencies. Markets generally move in cycles, which can last from a few days to a couple of years. In B.T.C's case, it's hard for anyone to justify a bullish case by looking at the chart. It is much more complicated than some would have you believe but from Frederick Johnson approach, bear market aren't worth losing from if you use the ongoing new bie

Pretty dishonest reporting when you state that a stock's dip is based on its high while showing a chart that shows it's value trading way higher year on year. Maybe get rid of the graph to help you seem more credible.