Binance and Coinbase: How exchange-brokerages spread crypto gospel

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Most cryptos have no real use case. The rest are great but realistically I'm not sure the banks will let crypto flourish as it's competition for them

Well I am glad I payed off my debt and I am going to sit on the side line and save save save and watch and wait to see what happens

Maintaining stable prices is not one of the Federal reserves goals. If you understand exponential growth then even at their smallest 2% stated goal of inflation you have extraordinary results in just a couple decades.  When you realize the national deficit was less than one trillion dollars in 1980 this starts to make sense. This system is not sustainable and we are near the end.

I'm sure fed can handle inflation by printing more money!

Nice ! I was able to build a big income stream during the covid-19 pandemic investing with a professional broker, Mrs Elizabeth Wesley.

Its a bit confusing - Friday it looked like a buy opportunity for Monday (today) after risk-off and today its Omnicron fear related sell-off?

listen if the United States does that they are idiots. I have watch one man alone on twitter and reddit show everyone how xlm is not safe that it is manipulate and can be move the way he wants it there is a  he made so eveurone on pirate couod see it where he move two different tokens sround trading against xlm and droped xlm over night then build it back up the next day. He has been kicked off by every russian dev stellar has working for them they had him removed from reddit and linkedin. So we tried his method and he is right We also found the illegal exhanges that are doing this he show ot all 100% clearly and the ceo ofd stellar and all the other he emailed ignored him

CLEAN, SOBER, SAFE, HONEST, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS CALIFORNIA   RAIN IN CALIFORNIA  LOVE ONE ANOTHER  FREE THINKING  OPTIMISM