Binance and Coinbase: How exchange-brokerages spread crypto gospel

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What about the people who suffer from identity theft? I know it is a huge problem and people suffer lifetimes with soc sec numbers that are flagged accordingly and struggle to even get a free gas card. What is the policy on this. What about people who do not access the internet.

CRYPTO is the future.SILVERAs long as the federal reserve exists and their tight relation with megabanks inflation will never stop. This system needs to be scrapped and thrown away. GOLD

That's why Bitcoin value keeps rising because they're printing fiat money like crazy.

too greedy to pay well, everything is just more expensive by default.One of things that people don't realize is also contributing to this is when a business refuses to post the exact salary and hourly wage for the jobs to be "competitive". That's because when people see that a lot of these businesses are broke

My god this comment section is full of morons, pump and dumpers really have convinced millions

6:00 You know what? Investors bet their money on the future of the investment.  I won't invest in a company because it's big now, I'll invest in it because it'll be bigger in the future.

Why until now you have realize that your exaggeration of outsourcing in China is the main cause of inflation. You need to generate jobs and production locally.  Too much advance thinking ha, go back to basic.

interesting are you trying to cover for the Biden Administration after they told you how to cover the failing circus in closed door meetings

Get rid of the fed go back on the gold standard stop endless bills and spending, dump the tax code and re write the entire thing so Amazon, Google and the like pay taxes on actual earnings not something made up. Most people pay more taxes by % of what they make then these big companies. Entire system is built to help the 1%.

The wisest thing that should be on every wise individual's list is to invest in different stream of income and don't depend on the Government to bring in money especially now that the world is experiencing financial crises

Hello folks, so what is the outcome? Is crypto leagalized in US?

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it