Binance and Coinbase: How exchange-brokerages spread crypto gospel

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Youre not gonna need a graduate degree. Many coding jobs dont even require a bachelors anymore. Gotta love legacy media and their Boomer advice.

Yes finally someone is mentioning the qualifications creep. Inflation is also in a way in the cost of getting a job. whie automation might generate more jobs #doubt its also killing all the low paying low skilled jobs that you can get with less education, the new jobs will require higher education which require more money, meaning the cost of getting a job is increased tremendously. This will badly affect the social mobility and deepen the class divides.

It's supply and demand; demand is high and supplies are low. Get the supply situation fixed and things will improve.

the market is run by, nor does it listen to charts.  Just another wild cramer statement.  mkt cant crash until fed completely stops buying treasuries

I didnt know  had a stock exchange! what's it called?  Does the n economy  have any power?

Even back in high school I would mouth off to the teachers telling them " working and a career are stupid and the whole system is a scam" they said I'd just flipping Burgers my whole life. . . . WELL WHOS LAUGHING NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Fractional Reserve Banking is the biggest evil ever put on mankind

Money printing is the sole reason why we are seeing massive price hikes. Its not just one sector of the economy. And yes, housing is in a bubble. Its been in a perpetual bubble since 2008. The bubble never popped because the government bailed out the banks that were holding all those junk loans. Dont forget that the banks threatened the gov or told them that if they didnt get bailed out that the whole system would come down.

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

Shortages hospital beds for Covid patients doctors must choose who get taken or not to hospital

week ( some cases are Hiden because they will kill them ) china law 89#