Turkey's lira slides 5%; cenbank says it will monitor forex risks

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
TULIPS!  TULIPS! TULIPS!  COME GET YOUR TULIPS! Theyre not even trying to sell the fugazi.  Lol ? Crypto is web 3.0?   Our leadership is dumber than rocks.  Some things never change.  How many have been paid to push this BS story this along?

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

How can inflation exist in a zero interest climate where wages are stagnant? Sorry, being Australian I don't get that (Australia is big but our economy is medium sized).  It's different here. We have all the above but we are having a stupidly wild housing market - everywhere.  People are greedy & stupid, rates will rise. When the US ups it's interest rates, a lot of Australians will learn that a $1,000,000 loan on a $120,000 income is not wise.

Raise rates and inflation is over, make money worth something!

lol if this guy isn't bullish right now, then wec an expect a crash

Can't know how I bumped onto this. Anyway Damn good  ️. I also have been watching those similar from mStarTutorials and kinda wonder how you guys make these vids. MSTAR TUTORIALS also had cool info about similiar make money online things on his channel.

Higher wage jobs are going to be sent over shores Your going to need a graduate degree  Only a former fed crony would make that claim so lightly without providing supporting evidence or exploring in depth the damning implications of being correct.

Great plan, don't invest your money and hope the price would go down...   I'm going to buy some stocks, bit coin and Real Estate for now.

Of course it can but why would it this benefits the wealthy and keeps the working class dependent on the government.

need show n soldiers how to raise both of hands quickly when facing soldiers from pakistan China nepal bangladesh and myanmar. saving n soldiers life is more important than territory gains, that is what n soldier's family wanted, it cannot be wrong when n decent family want it.