Turkey's lira slides 5%; cenbank says it will monitor forex risks

Started by OZER, Dec 29, 2021, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Bitcoin isnt a bubble but an emerging market. Do you want internet to continue do you want digital Centralised finance from Government or do you want the Peoples Decentralised money wealth BITCOIN!!! THE Peoples wealth

I think the first half of 2022 is much better than the 2nd half. I can list 100 facts if necessary.

I see inflation when I go to the supermarkets looking for food which has increased considerably due to inflation which is caused by supply chain backups which is caused by lack of personnel at the moment.

I don't think the government wants to stop inflation, they want it to increase to diminish the burden of the debt.

Out of all the crypto currencies out there, Stellar XLM was chosen. Pay attention, they will play a huge part in the future of finance in not only the US but globally!

Mainstream media seething that edge lords are disrupting markets

GME reached $ 483 not 347, why you can't make a  or a news not even once without getting something wrong

ah yes another possible major financial crissis,what a time to be alive

s during the Restrictions this would not happen ️️️

So after they question them they get up and leave - how the hell are they going to understand anything by not hearing everyone.

As usual  knows what he's talking about.  He's got one eye on the markets & one eye on inflation.  Following his advice over the years has allowed me early retirement as a Physician.  Panicked overreaction from myopic short-term investors & meme-stock gamblers creates a multitude of great dip buying opportunities as stocks go on sale.  This is when we long-term investors in quality companies simply keep adding to our positions in increments on the way down & then just sit back & wait 4 the eventual bounce back up.  Thankfully this won't be the last variant to spook the markets, "Pi" is on the horizon & also won't end the world while it creates another buying opportunity.  Thanks again for helping me retire early !

This is why these legacy companies and mainstream media are dying because you cannot adapt not even you way of thinking, of course companies have the potential to make more money and are valued more theres more money in the system something that happens all the time throughout history.