XLM - Hidden Bullish Divergence in the making?!

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
None will pop!! None!! BTC should drop tomorrow at 8:30 AM that will be the bottom!!  Housing is not over leveraged! only the wealthy are buying! My  Tesla plaid X in on order for July 2022 lol!  The United states needs crypto or its  death for innovation and growth of its citizens.

Anyone consider he said that to drop the price of Tesla shares so he could buy some back again for a lower price?  He did just sell off a bunch a few months ago and roast 'Pocahontas' while paying more taxes than anyone in US history.

Ponzi Coins I called it 2 years ago. Finally it blew up in 2022. Sad reality for people who lost a fortune.

china is garbage   china eliminated millions of people worldwide and nobody cares and nobody does anything about it

How quickly the tide turns, isn#39t it?

The fed is creating inflation by creating more money....stop being tools.

The Korean said it would collapse even before he started it

My god this comment section is full of morons, pump and dumpers really have convinced millions

Mr Sherman: Thats because YOU do not make it legal tender. You have a monopoly of money printing.

Buying power has fallen for any 2 year period since 1968.  So this news is >50 years to late.  We are now in the same cycle of all unlimited governments swapping between Fascism, Communism, and Fundamentalism.  The only solution now is Exodus and leave the Nazi planet behind.

NO! And is very dangerous, inflation and higher taxes, ppl gonna look to other countries to move. Biden and democrats are the worse thing that happened to the country  Democrats are the masters of corruption and deception, they are not your friends, they are the corporate puppets.