Expect Over 80% Profit From Barrick Gold Shares

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Life has become really simple thanks to these 3 rules ! Thanks man ! <3 PS - cribed since long ;)

Awesome, incredibly valuable information again, thanks !

Hi . While buying the book and the offers how to get access to the s ? Are they on CDs?

Teo I am from India and after seeing your s, I have become big fan of yours.  God bless you.  Keep making s on market.  Really appreciate your efforts to teach all of us.

We don't make money base on luck, we make money base on skill. Don't waste your saving money in the market, let learn the right strategies to beat up the market first before you put your money in the market. In my Channel, you can find the right strategies to beat up the market and make consistent profits, and you can use your forex trading skill to replace your day job as well..

thanks for the great s, thanks for giving a lot of value in them. I have one question regarding the moving average. What moving average do you use for the chart on H4? Is it enough to set 100 as a period. And which one on D1? Thank you for your reply :)

thank you dear sir for this analysis. it's really helpful

Thank you so much. You did a great job breaking everything down..

why isn't this a supply zone?  The area I'm referring to is where you see that most recent big sell off candle at the top of the range 6 candles back from the sell off supply candle you marked out.   Similarly there are also several other supply zones on the way back up so how do you know the one you marked out is the true last point of supply?At 10:00 in you have marked out the supply zone on the 1 min time frame.  I completely recognise this as a supply zone, but I also see a supply zone just above it which hasn't by the looks of it been mitigated. My question is why don't you consider this supply zone

Excellent  man. I need to watch it a few  more times . Thanks for sharing!

This is very informative, I have not quite finished yet but, a very valuable piece you may consider including in a future  is showing a day worth of candle sticks at 30 min or 1 hour candle sticks (24 to 48 candle sticks on the screen), then going step by step and explaining each candle and what each candle would mean without seeing the next candle. This would help us to understand when we should look at a 38.2 percent candle or an engulfing candle ect by seeing them all on 1 page. Thanks again

To understand these three simple rules shouldn't be a problem I guess, its no rocket science trust me  Well done man! ..following from Nigeria