#NVDA $NVDA consolidation, looking to rip shortly

Started by OZER, Jan 02, 2022, 05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NVDA has consolidated over the last few days, and found strong support around 295. Prior to this week, it recently broke the downtrend/ bullish wedge , into its current pattern. Shorts have tried all week to drop this, along with very low volume . Finally tax loss harvesting for 2021 ended yesterday. I see this running, until tapering is done in March, and rates indicated to rise with a set date.

Once the rates become in effect, this will correct.
All content is for education purpose only, not financial advices.

Thanks for this content bro, I find it very useful for a beginner or anyone who try to learn how the market works.

101745678391674   WhatsApp:- +1(646)481-0376     www.facebook.comtrading, invest in a trusted account manager and get better profits within 72 hours. A (LICENSED AND GUARANTEED) you can earn you up to $ 52,500 or more in 7 days. I can help you open an account with minimum of $500. Rest assured that you will receive $ 5,000.00 per week (7 trading days).  Invest $ 1000 and earn $ 10,500 weekly Invest $ 2000 and earn $ 15,000 weekly Invest $ 3000 and earn $ 20,000 weekly Invest $ 4000 and earn $ 27,000.00 weekly Invest $ 5000 and earn $ 35,00.00 weekly Invest $ 7,500 and earn $ 52,000.00 weekly  Weekly winnings are 100% guaranteed (Payment is insured) If you are interested, kindly choose a suitable plan for yourself and contact us for a deal:-Email;[email protected]    https:Hello, are you interested in binary options

Many important Indicators are not explained well and not given idea of how to choose the entry & exit is missing.

Which  way better.  Learning     Fundamental  or technical analysis  ?

You are simple the best when it comes to explaining things.

hunterg29join.robinhood.comGet a free stock like Apple, Ford, or Facebook for free. Sign up with my link. http:

I make huge profits on my investment since I started trading with Mr Richard,his trading strategies are top notch coupled with the little commission he charges on his trade.

during your example trade at 44:57. would it not have been better in this instance to be less greedy, and lake a smaller profit. then reenter a new trade when it tested the support lines during the two times it came back down?    two trades, one with slightly less profit, and a second with full profit.