What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love how all the executives dumb it down and explained it in layman terms so that all these government boomers understand Crypto.

when  ever turns bearish, I'm selling everything and short the hell out of the marketIf

BLACKS MEXICANS AND NATIVE AMERICANS 12 TRIBES OF ISRAEL WE ARE GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE THE REAL HEBREW ISRAELITES OF THE EARTH WE ARE THE REAL JEWS REPENT

This guy shares the position with Jim Cramer in Clown in Chief.

< I see BTC at $75K by end of this year but Will always let  anyone know to forget predictions and start making good profit now because future valuations are all speculations and guesses.The market is very unstable and you can't tell if it's going bearish or bullish.While myself and others are tradn without fear of making a loss others are being patient for the price to skyrocket. It all depends on the pattern you follow.I was able to make 30 bTC in just September from implementin  tradess with tips and info from Mr Gabriel Alberto Williams>

When the big gamblers on the Wall Street sucking tax blood money from Fed are stopped. When unregulated shadow banks like BlackRock are in incharge of both Fed and stock markets  - bubbles will keep blowing.

always gets huge amount of views lmao

10:44 the arrogance of this guy,  get off your phone how disrespectful to the man sitting directly behind you can you be. you know the camera is on so do you not conduct yourself with the the professional dignity your job deserves. he has disrespected the people he works with and himself.

employer operations at the  expense of the domestic labor market.big money over workers so  Fed data on labor is seriously flawed and optimize  investorinvestors getting tax breaks and repressing wages in the labor market... Feds mostly provide credit  for big money investors  not for wage earners.  The Feds uses  an adversarial model to pit  labor vs employer investor ... the Feds always favor employersInflation was driven by big money

-NPU0YNuq2Eyoutu.beThis is why Deagle predicts US population will be down to 100 million in the next few years. Economic and monetary collapse. https:

The crisis can not be stopped as the solution isn't politically viable.  As Milton Friedman put it Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon"

booster shots are inflationary. Who's paying for tests and vaccines? Your purchasing power. When government interferes with the working class and businesses through more and more regulation, does that increase output or decrease output? It decreases output causing higher prices for goods and services. Bill Gates' carbon tax to fund his chalk marks in the sky. Is that carbon tax inflationary or deflationary? It's inflationary. There is zero benefit to the middle class by flying airplanes spraying dust into the atmosphere. The entire process is inflationary.