What Makes a Successful Forex Trader?

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Inflation is from supply problems not fiscal spending or monetary policy.

This is the guy that predicted SPY 480 by year end just last week. He just a blind guy throwing darts

Nobody wants to pay more, yet the same people no want to charge less

is a perma bull, but he hasnt been wrong so far. 2nd half of 2022 for big gains is iffy. Q2 Q3. Q4 is pushing it. I expect some downturn.

Luv da ref. Ie trading in deep red wrt a commie state dats depicted by red ! Put an ass 2 b ur fin.min. & place a tap in front of dem teach to turn tap off wen water flows 2 high ( 2 much borrowing ) close it den 2 lower flow rate ( increase % wrt borrowing rates to curb credit) dat is all it takes to be a fin.min 2day!  Rmb needs 2 devaluate 2 attract investment basic economics! Ripple effect is political to show chinas effect & impact if decoupling happens !

What corporation will the government bail out with our tax dollars?

This  didnt even cover shrinkflation, which is where prices stay the same, but the quantity per item goes down.  If you accounted for that, the CPI, and overall inflation, are even worse.

Shermannnn. Give it a rest pal. You start comparing Doge to Eth in terms of functionality and you have lost your right to speak here haha. Shhh go back to bed and your pill box

The wisest thing that should be on every wise individual's list is to invest in different streams of income and don't depend on the Government to bring in money especially now that the world is experiencing financial crisis

Those idiots have no clue whats going on in the real world

With SpaceX, Solar city and neuralink- Tesla is no bubble at all.

Nice  and great work.It nice to see others who are benefiting in cryptocurrency we all will be millionaires soon believe me, currently my portfolio is $120,000

Did someone ask Coinbase about their non existent customer service