Founder of crypto lending platform argues that bitcoin could hit $100,000 by mid

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
benefits in the shipping industry. The issue could be solved tomorrow. Companies won't do it thoughAnswer: Yes, once global supply chain issues get sorted out. Which means better wages

So they basically only care about whether crypto challenges existing systems? How STUPID

not have any significant consequences to inflation, deposit rates do. There is a simple connection between them,  interest rates always have to be higher than deposit rates. So what they actually want to say is: FED should increase deposit rates, which would also lead to an increase in interest rates. (they probably does not know it, they only heard somewhere that interest rates are good against inflation and now they are repeating it like idiots)  2. Deposit rates are yields that commercial banks get out of money they put into FED deposit. 

Though the help of ️.I was able to add $5,000 to my bitcoin wallet for me to start business. Guys here in Australia mask have really been good to us all

2018. The tech selloff turned around on Christmas. Same old story. Inflation, interest rates OoooOOOoooo scary stuff. Oh wait, there is no ****ing alternative.

is spinning so many lies he can't even keep his eyes straight.

But Huobi's cryptocurrency is not tracable at all. My USDT all missing at Huobi and losing trail. No record on blockchain as well. So what is digital currency if the stable coin USDT is not recorded on blockchain?

you can stop inflation. then you will fall into stagflation trap. finally the us economy will totally collapse. just matter of time. the death knell is ringing. today's japan is your tomorrow. lying down and accept your fate.

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

The US Federal Reserve on stopping inflation: "Wish I could, but I can't. Well, can, but won't. Should, maybe, but shorn't... What part of shorn't don't you understand??"