Dow rises to new record, but Nasdaq falls nearly 2% as higher rates divide the m

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Closed captions represented the word quotTerraquot with quotTerrorquot, which turned this horror story into a comedy.

7:45 The Phillips Curve trend line is deeply problematic. Just look at the actual underlying data points: all data points at 2.5% unemployment demonstrate resulting inflation hovering around 1% inflation.

It would be better to ask someone who doesn't make a living off of clients invested in stocks.  These FIA's and capital managers are pretty scared right now.

Why is it always legal to "pass the added cost on to the consumer"?? Should not ALWAYS b allowed!

So a bunch of big bankers killed the competition LOL crazyyyyyyyyyyyy

9:11 what!? Why it should start to rise if employment rate is too low? I don't get it?

EU countries need to decouple from China.When will these companies learn? Move manufacturing out of China. To Vietnam, Mexico or somewhere else, becuase this will keep happening. Now imagine of China invades Taiwan. How badly that ll mess up the supply chains. US

I am angrier about the coordinated attack on the LUNA ecosystem than I am at Do Kwan. Do Kwan just acted as millions of other cocky young guys in his position would've. I wish there were regulations such that the hedge fund would have to reimburse me for my loss.