European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Obviously we are heading into a recession been saying this for months. But we can still get a double top before we crash into a multi year bear market

Can you make a thread explaining how beginners can make huge profit within a short period of time?  I mean i was at a seminar and the host spoke about making well over $880,000 within 4months of investing $150,000 i just need to know how.

The moment people say Luna is going to replace quotbankingquot sector, u will realize who is the people behind the coordinated attack.

I mean quotlow riskquot and also quot20% a yearquot in the same sentence. If you invest in something like this you are really stupid or smart enough to scam others while it lasts.

zero chance as long as Fed is serving its masters on wall street - the Goldmans, the Morgans and the BlackRocks

One of the reason is fed printed $6Tn, where would all of this go....it would throw inflation off the roof...hence the absurd valuation, it's not coming down unless $6Tn is absorbed by Fed

2021 THE MOTHER OF ALL BUBBLES HAS ALREADY BURST!  NOW COMES THE FALLOUT OF THE STOCK, BONDS, HOUSING, REAL ESTATE, AND CRYPTO BUBBLES ALL BURSTING SIMULTANEOUSLY!!!1012

+Get rid of all these mandates, people can find work, and prices will go down.

I didn't know Bob Saget was Brain brooks uncle. Very interesting discussion .

lol the government is doing this to artificially prop up Wall Street. If they stop, then the billionaires will lose money. Pretty much they're making the rich even more wealthier at the expense of the working class. That is exactly why the 1% has been achieving greater wealth, while the working class is now poorer.

Inflation is part of the plan. Just like the vaccine mandates. You will own nothing and be happy.  Rich get richer, Poor get poorer.