European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I paid more for a piece of crap used car this year then I did on my brand new 2020 car before the total loss. Damn

you poors who thought 15 years ago a home in vancouver costing 700k was a bubble must be crying so hard now that the average since family detached is closer to 3 million...wish you had purchased back then huh? hahah losers

Yeah ditch the corrupt democrats , pay close attention the the date things started inflating. Sometime around January this year wasnt it. Democrats give you a few cents with much media fanfare later they steal a drollery behind the scenes.

I hope crypto crashes hard because I need a GPU. it's been disrupting GPU supply for years now. it has to stop.

Black Americans need the government funding to start business and they know help black Americans become owners

Stop inflation?  Biden:  "Print more money, for everyone!".

Its sad that these traditional media companies have to put Tesla or other click baity titles to drive views. Traditional news media is dead.

Inflation will be transitory. I heard a similar story about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq

It's amazing how Marxism explains a lot of this - and how the bourgoise technocrats have developed a language to track the critique laid out in Capital by Marx. Specifically, the critique that capitalism has boom and busts because labor prices are less than the value produced is a more correct way of saying what these people are describing the inverse, that labor increases lead to price increases (without questioning if owner income, rents, and interest revenues are lower)

I think the first half of 2022 is much better than the 2nd half. I can list 100 facts if necessary.

We could have stopped it on January 6th.  It's too late now.

This is why these legacy companies and mainstream media are dying because you cannot adapt not even you way of thinking, of course companies have the potential to make more money and are valued more theres more money in the system something that happens all the time throughout history.

Don't you find it fascinating  how the government has literally no say, on important economic projections that affect the population? THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL YOU WHO IS REALLY IN POWER!