European stocks hit record high, led by travel sector; Wizz Air up 12%

Started by OZER, Jan 04, 2022, 08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
tralian CGTN presenter, Cheng Lei, still in RSDL detention (i.e. disappeared), fellow Aussie Yang Hengjun, the scifi author, as well as Jack Ma and thousands of other less well-known have gone missing.

is great explaining his thesis on all these future moves.

Nothing to do with Santa Claus? This is pure misinformation, it's clearly Santa Claus who gives us the rally! I keep buying because I'm a believer.

FED has been asleep, or deliberate sabotage is happening with money printer ( benefit the rich, at expense of poor). Stagflation is the next stop... especially under the "leadership" of the current administration

Yeah! That's what they get for playing with their economy. Good riddance!

7."Can inflation be stopped???"  This is the kind of insane liberal logic that permeates newsrooms and seeps into the brain of low information minds.  As if it is some unstoppable virus spread from a crashing meteor and not the fault of morons who keep the  money printing machines on 24

Why do we allow a 3rd party (CFTC) to manipulate crypto prices!!?? Do you know why crypto was invented? Here's a brief understanding if you don't know__It was launched in 2009 by someone (or a group of people) that goes by the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. It was created in the wake of the 2008 global financial crisis as a way for people to control their money themselves, without having to rely on companies, banks, or governments and their fees and controls-NOW ITS TAXED!

First "the will be no inflation", second "the inflation is transitory", what´s next?

Month per person price! No gouging or gentrification! Developing mostly single unit apartments since privacy is a human right! 4. All three of these points to eradicate poverty,  homelessness,  suffrage of Americans Per Year ( tax free ) 3. Locked Down $400Month for life for the first $36,000Hour and up for all Americans  2. UBI of $3,000BBB Plan should be: 1. Livable wage permanent laws of $27